In Malaysia, most people do not have the awareness of electronic waste or electronic waste management. Usedcomputer Malaysia is one of the pioneers in the electronic waste management industry.
Our main aim was to revamp their website and give a new look that captivates the visitors while educating them about electronic waste (e-waste). As user experience is one of the important rankings factors for Google, we prioritize on getting the site fixed.
We performed a thorough SEO Audit for their website and suggested making complete changes to their site as the site was not responsive and not mobile-friendly. Moreover, the site was slow and outdated.
We also performed the following tasks on their website:
- Site Quality Analysis (include Technical SEO): to analyze the technical status of the site and provide recommendations and an action plan to rectify technical SEO issues.
- Keyword Research: to produce the right list of keywords that represent their business. Built content calendar in producing high-quality content.
- Content Analysis: to analyze the site’s content and find ranking opportunities. Provided action plan on how to improve existing content to perform better on search engines.
- Link Analysis: analyze how the site is performing with off-page SEO efforts. Performed research on their link profile and developed an action plan on earning quality links while cleaning up spammy unworthy links.
Upon the initial SEO audit for their site, we provided action plans for implementation. As the company did not have the right person to make those implementations, we worked on implementing the recommendations.
We worked on their SEO initiatives for 6 months.
- Reached Google first page rankings for 30+ keywords in 6 months.
- Organic traffic increased from 800 per month to 1,750 per month. 220% increase in search traffic in 6 months.
- Electronic waste disposal inquiries increased from 50 per month to 200+ per month. Increase in conversion by 400% in 6 months.